Consuming the placenta has been known to:
◦ Increase in milk supply for breastfeeding
◦ Reduce the risk of Postpartum Depression
◦ Restoration of iron levels in the blood
◦ Reduce postpartum bleeding
◦ Balance out your hormones
◦ Increase in energy
◦ Be beneficial during menopause
I really love this link if you are looking for more research about encapsulation!
We offer two different methods of Encapsulation:
High-potency Encapsulation (Recommended)
The High-Potency Method involves drying the raw placenta at a low temperature, keeping a high level of the hormones and nutrients, and leaving the enzymes intact. These placenta pills are known to have more of a “kick”– they contain a higher hormone content than the traditional pills. Mothers often report experiencing a large energy boost when taking them. These can be taken in a smaller dosage, one in the morning and an optional dose in the afternoon or as needed. This method produces more pills and is taken at a smaller dosage, allowing you to enjoy the benefits over a longer period of time.
Inspired by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the TCM Method involves steaming the placenta, dehydrating it at a low temperature for several hours, then grinding it into powder form and putting the powder into capsules. TCM placenta pills offer a steady dose of hormones and nutrients. It is often taken as a high dose the first week, and then steadily decreased over the next couple weeks as your hormones balance. While we recommend the high-potency encapsulation, we continue to provide TCM encapsulation to mothers who value the original methodology, though it will produce fewer pills which need to be taken more frequently to achieve the same effect.
Other placenta services offered include:
◦ Placenta smoothie–If you’re up for it, a smoothie is a great way to take advantage of the placenta’s benefits at the time of birth. When I come to pick up your placenta I can cut off a small chunk of the placenta and make a delicious frozen fruit smoothie in your room for you. You will not taste the placenta in it.
◦ Placenta tincture–A tincture is a great way to extend the life of your placenta remedy. The tincture is a small bottle containing a piece of the placenta in vodka, which is left to ferment for at least six weeks. After that the mother can take it during times of transition or stress, returning menstrual cycles, and menopause. The tincture can also be used by the biological mother and daughters of the birthing mother, and by the baby. Specific dosage instructions are included upon delivery.
What you get:
◦ $225 – 100 – 200 pills depending on size of placenta
◦ FREE – Keepsake umbilical cord
◦ $15 – Tincture
◦ $15 – Placenta print
◦ $25 – Placenta keepsake necklace
◦ $15 – flavored capsules (The flavored capsules can really help with the aftertaste if that is something that you’ve noticed when taking other supplements and since they’re opaque, they disguise the contents if you’re concerned about seeing the placenta powder.) * 3 WEEKS NOTICE RECOMMENDED TO ENSURE WE HAVE YOUR FLAVOR IN STOCK
- Berry (Purple capsules berry flavored size 0)
- Strawberry (Red capsules strawberry berry flavored size 0)
- Mint (Green capsules mint flavored size 0)
- Rainbow FunCaps (Combines five fruit flavored gelatin capsules into one product. It’s a party of colors and fruit flavors, including dark purple berry flavored gel caps, bright purple grape gel caps, light green lime gel caps, orange-colored orange gel caps and red strawberry gel caps. Please note: FunCaps include animal shapes printed on the capsules)
*artwork may vary, please ask if you’d like something specific added.
*these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not meant to diagnose or treat any disorder
For Placenta Encapsulation services, please download the PDF below and read it thoroughly. Then, fill out this intake form and I will contact you shortly!